Login Register

Light cause of fire

By Western Gazette - Yeovil  |  Posted: November 15, 2012

Comments (0)

AN electrical fire at a village primary school was attended by three fire crews last week.

Appliances from Street, Glastonbury and Martock were mobilised to High Ham Primary School after there was a smell of burning at 5pm on Friday.

The fire crews discovered a fire within a light fitting and isolated the electrical supply.

They then used small tools and a thermal image camera to make sure the school was safe.

Read more from Western Gazette

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES